Gulp.js - the best friend of every front-end developer
Some of the most important benefits and tasks of Gulp.js include:
- splitting files and combining them into a single file.
- code minification by e.g.: removing spaces, comments, empty lines, etc.
- refreshing the browser window each time you save changes to the code.
- possibility to use SASS, Swig, Browserify.
- attaching files to HTML documents.
- copying files after image optimization.
- support for unit testing.
- skipping cache busting.